- Architecturally designed building.
- Sprinkler building.
- Elegant lounge for social gatherings
- Spacious party room.
- Relaxing whirlpool spa.
- Beautiful landscaping throughout the property.
- Well-equipped fitness studio with free weight area.
- Beautiful landscaping throughout property.
- Glass and rail treatment on balconies/terraces.
- Roof top terrace with stunning views.
- Luxurious guest suite.
- Well lit underground garage.
- On grade and underground visitor parking.
- Private locker facilities available for purchase.
- Convenient mail room located off lobby.
- Secure parcel room adjacent to concierge.
- Soaring 9’ ceilings, as per plan.
- Ground floor and Penthouse 10’ ceilings, as per plan.
- Solid-core suite entry door with high quality finish hardware.
- Porcelain floor tiles in suite foyer, laundry, kitchen and washrooms, as per plan. Purchaser’s choice of colour from vendors’ standard samples.
- Kwikset hardware throughout.
- Laminate flooring in all bedroom (s), living/dining from the vendors’ samples.
- Upgraded 5 ½” stepped baseboard with 2 ¾” stepped door casing, painted with semi-gloss latex paint.
- Two panel square doors, as per plan.
- Textured ceilings throughout except in kitchen area, bathroom (s) and laundry areas which are finished with white semi-gloss latex paint.
- Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint.
- Walk-in closets, as per plan.
- White shelving in closets.
- Finished balcony on terraces with sliding glass doors, as per plan.
- Deluxe kitchen cabinets featuring extended upper cabinets to complement 9’ ceiling from vendors’ standard samples, as per plan.
- Hanstone quartz or of equal or better-quality countertop from vendor’s standard samples.
- Open concept kitchen with breakfast bar, as per plan.
- Decorative glass tile backsplash from vendors’ standard samples.
- Contemporary single lever pull-out faucet
- Stainless-steel kitchen sink.
ENERGY EFFICIENT APPLIANCES
- Stainless steel frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, combination microwave/hood fan vented to the exterior.
- Energy Star where applicable.
- Space saving stacked washer/dryer vented to the exterior.
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- Quality vanity cabinets from vendors’ standard samples.
- Hanstone quartz or of equal or better-quality countertop with drop in china basin.
- Imported porcelain floor tiles.
- 5’ soaker tub or shower, as per plan.
- Porcelain wall tile in all shower stalls and tub enclosures.
- Single lever faucet with chrome finish in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Stainless steel plumbing fixtures.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- White bathroom accessories to include towel bar, tissue dispenser and soap holder.
- Shower, as per plan.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Energy efficient individual climate control heating and air conditioning with fan coil.
- Individual domestic hot water system in each suite.
- Individual hydro metering.
- Individual service panel.
- Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer.
- Classic white decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- All suites pre-wired for cable, television, telephone and internet.
- Smoke detectors in each suite.
- Decorative ceiling light fixtures in hallways, den, bedroom, laundry/storage, capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room, as per plan.
SECURITY & COMFORT
- 16 hour night concierge during the week with 24 hours per day on weekends and statutory holiday.
- Surveillance cameras in lobby, main entrance, garage and other select locations.
- Resident key FOB access throughout all common areas.
- Panic buttons dispersed throughout underground parking lot.
- Rough-in for suite alarm system.
- All suites are warrantied under one/two year and seven-year warranty plan according to Tarion’s Regulations for Condominium Suites.
- All purchaser’s colour and material selection are from Vendors’ samples, provided they are not already ordered or installed. Purchaser acknowledges that reselection may be necessary due to availability of materials/colours and agrees to reselect within seven days of being requested to do so, failing which the vendor shall be at liberty to select on the purchaser’s behalf, such selections to be final and binding.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendors’ samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of such finishes being of natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for the same. The Vendor is not responsible for shade differences occurring in the manufacturer of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials, but which component are designed to be assembled into either one product of installed in conjunction with another product in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that laminate flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels including gapping and cupping.
- Purchaser acknowledges that various decorative items including light fixtures, window coverings, wall coverings and other decorative and upgraded items as shown in the sales office and or model suite are not necessarily included in the purchase price.
- Purchaser acknowledges that any furniture layout shown in the brochure, plans, renderings, advertising, or schedules are artist’s concept and that any furniture shown is not included in the purchase price.
- Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that ceilings and wall will be modified to include the addition of boxed areas to accommodate mechanical systems.
- Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard features or bonus items, which are omitted at the Purchaser’s request. E.&O.E. April 2018.
- Where bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height will be less than stated, as per Vendors’ plans.
- All plans, elevations, sizes and specifications are subject to change from time to time by Vendor without notice E.&O.E.
- Vendor reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and the substitute other material or finishes or that provided for herein with material or finishes of equal or better quality than that provided for herein.
- The determination of whether or not a substitute material or finish of equal or better quality shall be made by Vendor.